BAS has also developed several educational programmes for Middle and Secondary School students in Poland. Those come under Young Talent Management, an autonomous division of BAS, specifically dedicated to this age group. Young Talent Management is possibly the most robust of BAS projects, with new ideas appearing periodically. Participation in Young Talent Management group activities is free. Many YTM participants plan to study abroad, mostly in the UK, and find a place of abundant inspiration and information, promoting learning of leadership, communication, and organization skills.
Currently YTM activities include:
- Masterclass-Gavel Club
- Debates Crew
- Media Crew
- Junior Ladies’ and Gentlemen’s Discussion Club
- Great Poles project
Young Talent Management had originally been an independent educational project founded by Ms Jolanta Kulik and subsequently adopted by BAS as our programme for teenagers in Poland. The two schemes merged in 2015.
About Jolanta Kulik:
- Founder of Young Talent Management,
- English Philology Department graduate
- Expert in providing educational consulting for world top universities.
- A laureate of a European Language Label (ELL) in 2011, granted by The Polish Ministry of Education and EU Education and Culture Commissioner for merits in innovation in teaching foreign languages, specifically for creating and managing the educational programme promoting education mobility of the youth .
- Former teacher of English, a specialist in foreign language training methodology and business English training; Manager of English language training with 15 years of experience for such companies as Procter and Gamble, ING, Grupa Żywiec, Agora, PZU and AXA;
The author and manager of the Saudi Arabian scholars training programme preparing, students for international education in English( a laureate of the Saudi Arabian Higher Education Ministry Award).